- Information we may collect from you as you browse our website
The following statement provides an explanation regarding the manner in which any personal information that we collect from you, or you provide to us, will be processed by us when you visit yoursuperessay.com.
The Site is a UK-based website and we take reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (the ???Act???) relating to the information you supply on the Site.
The following are some of the information we might collect from you:
- Your name, address, e-mail address and phone number(s).
- Details of orders you place through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Records of correspondence (including any further information we may request from you) when you contact us to request information, report a problem, or provide feedback on our services.
- Standard information automatically collected by our web server including your IP address. Further details are set out in paragraph 5 below.
- Details of your visits to our site, including access time.
- When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and operating system version.
All client information we collect is not shared or rented to any third party services. We only use the information provided to us in the following ways:
- To provide you with the services that you wish to use;
- For internal record keeping, billing, accounting and market research purposes;
- To respond to any queries, complaints or requests for further information;
- To improve the content of our Site;
- To customize the content and/or layout of page on our Site;
Upon request yoursuperessay will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by contacting our Customer Support by email or phone at the contacts listed on our Contact Us page. We will respond to your request within 5 business days.
Please, bear in mind that our company is not responsible for any information provided directly to our writers, including: the topic, deadline, number of pages ordered, instructions, and uploaded files. This information is made available to our freelance writers and, thus, our company cannot control it or offer any guarantees over its future distribution.
The Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us using your personal order page, chat or telephone.
If we or, substantially, all of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal information held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Use of information acquired from employers or employees pursuant to this article shall be for the exclusive use and information of the commissioner in the discharge of his or her duties hereunder. It shall not be open to the public, nor be used in any court in any action or proceeding pending therein, unless the commissioner is a party to such action or proceeding, notwithstanding any other provisions of law. Such information insofar as it is material to the making and determination of a claim for benefits, shall be available to the parties affected and, at the commissioner???s discretion, may be made available to the parties affected in connection with effecting placement.
- Writing Homework from Scratch
- Academic Essays for Sale
- Biology Homework Help
- Buy Ready Homework Answers
- ESL Coursework Help
- Creative Writing Help
- Finance & Accounting Help
- Full Coursework Help
- Health & Medicine Help
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Political Science Help
- Postgraduate Coursework
- Formatting Styles Help
- Do My Urgent Class Essay
- Improving Academic Grades
- Affordable Assignment Writing
- Nursing Term Papers
- Business Management Dissertation
- Cheap Homework Help
- Plagiarism-Free Research Papers